The XTAR MC2 Battery Charger is a 2-bay charger with a mAh readout function which allows you to inspect the current condition of fully charged cells. However, this function only calculates what is added to a cell, and not what is already on the cell – to get a more accurate reading, cells should be fully depleted, then fully recharged. This XTRA VC2 is a portable, Inexpensive charger packed with safety features to help keep you and your batteries safe when charging. This charger is capable of charging two cells at 0.5A and is compatible with the new 20700 & 21700 formats.
- Reverse Polarity
- Short Circuit
FEATURES AND SIZES:
- 18350/18500/18650/20700/21700/26650 Li-Ion IMR/INR/ICR/NCR
- Suitable for IMR/INR/ICR/NCR batteries and Button/Flat Batteries
- Independent Charging Bays
- Fireproof ABS casing
- Real time LCD with analogue style gauges (Voltage, Charging Amps & mAh readout)
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- 1 x XTAR VC2 Charger
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- 1 x XTAR Warranty Card
- Never leave a charger unattended overnight, and never in direct sunlight.
- Never use your charger to store cells. When cells are finished charging, please remove them from the charger.